- Private Membership
- Fitness Center
Renaissance is an exclusive golf community in the heart of Lee County, Florida, blending Italian-inspired architecture, beautifully landscaped surroundings, and private club living. With fewer than 400 residences planned on 500 acres, Renaissance is one of the lowest density master-planned communities in Southwest Florida.
The developer is Worthington Communities which has a reputation for value and distinction following the success of three country club communities in Naples, Bonita Springs and Fort Myers, Florida.
Acreage: 500 acres
Gatehouse: 24-hour controlled access
Club Structure: Private club with Golf memberships. Golf memberships are capped at 350.
Golf: 18-hole, championship golf course designed by Arthur Hills. Golf practice area. Professional golf staff.
Clubhouse: Elegantly styled two-story clubhouse with a grand entry and panoramic views of the golf course. Includes formal and casual dining, lounge, library, outdoor terraces, card rooms, men’s and women’s locker rooms and pro shop, European influences with mosaic tiles, rich tapestries, tiered fountains and warm woods.
Sports Club: Over 6,300 square feet devoted to health and wellness with a cardiovascular theater, free weight and mechanical resistant gym, aerobics studio, men’s and women’s lockers, showers, steam rooms, massage rooms, pool and spa.
Tennis: Six lighted red clay courts. Tennis shop. Individual Lessons and Group Lessons are available with the Tennis Pro.
- Round Robin – This gathering is for tennis players of all levels. It enables members to meet other tennis players and to find a good match for future play.
- Men’s & Ladies’ Clinics – A 60- and 90-minute program, which starts with stretching, followed by warm-up games, stroke production, drills and ends with a game situation.
- 3 & Me – The Tennis Pro works with three players of the same level in a group atmosphere that allows for personalized attention. It gives the players the opportunity to experience various playing styles and challenges.
- Themed tennis activities – Creative ways of presenting and sharing the game with family and friends.
- Member-Guest & Member-Member Tennis Events
- Demonstrations and Exhibits
Swimming: Grand resort-style pool at the Sports Club in a garden setting with large sun terrace, spa, snack bar, and gathering area.
Location: Two minutes from Interstate 75 near shopping, restaurants, entertainment and Florida Gulf Coast University. Germain Arena is also nearby with concerts, family shows, hockey and other sporting events. Southwest Florida International Airport is close by.
For more information about current homes for sale in Renaissance, we invite you to contact us.