- Private Membership
- Fitness Center
Discover The Club at Renaissance located in Fort Myers Florida. With wonderful selections among Renaissance coach homes, single family homes and luxury estate homes for sale, you are sure to find your Renaissance home that meets your lifestyle and budget. The Club at Renaissance Fort Myers FL is one of the premier golf communities in Southwest Florida. Developed by The Worthington Group, a highly regarded developer of quality country club communities in Naples, Bonita Springs and Fort Myers, Florida, The Club opened its doors in 2003 featuring a championship Arthur Hills-designed golf course hailed as one of the best in Southwest Florida. Shortly thereafter, in 2004, the David Humphrey-designed clubhouse was completed. Its Mediterranean-inspired design immediately garnered awards and accolades for architecture and interior design from some of the nation’s most respected associations and publications. In addition, the golf course earned Golfweek Magazine’s “America’s Top 40 New Golf Courses 2005″.
The amenities at The Club at Renaissance have recently been transformed – from the total golf course renovation to the dining experience and everything in between. New additions, such as the Rendezvous poolside bar, fire pit, bocce ball and pickleball have really added to your total lifestyle experience at Renaissance.
Acreage: 500 acres
Gatehouse: 24-hour controlled access
Club Structure: Private club with Golf memberships. Golf memberships are capped at 350.
Clubhouse: Elegantly styled two-story clubhouse with a grand entry and panoramic views of the golf course. Includes formal and casual dining, lounge, library, outdoor terraces, card rooms, men’s and women’s locker rooms and pro shop, European influences with mosaic tiles, rich tapestries, tiered fountains and warm woods.
Sports Club: Over 6,300 square feet devoted to health and wellness with a cardiovascular theater, free weight and mechanical resistant gym, aerobics studio, men’s and women’s lockers, showers, steam rooms, massage rooms, pool and spa.
Tennis: Six lighted red clay courts. Tennis shop. Individual Lessons and Group Lessons are available with the Tennis Pro.
- Round Robin – This gathering is for tennis players of all levels. It enables members to meet other tennis players and to find a good match for future play.
- Men’s & Ladies’ Clinics – A 60- and 90-minute program, which starts with stretching, followed by warm-up games, stroke production, drills and ends with a game situation.
- 3 & Me – The Tennis Pro works with three players of the same level in a group atmosphere that allows for personalized attention. It gives the players the opportunity to experience various playing styles and challenges.
- Themed tennis activities – Creative ways of presenting and sharing the game with family and friends.
- Member-Guest & Member-Member Tennis Events
- Demonstrations and Exhibits
Beginning March 1, 2022, new Membership initiation fees will take effect:
Full Golf (age 45 to 74) $60,000
Heritage Golf (age 75 and wiser) $50,000
Executive Golf (under the age of 45) $45,000
Location: Two minutes from Interstate 75 near shopping, restaurants, medical, entertainment and Florida Gulf Coast University.
A quick drive to RSW International Airport, Hertz Arena, Miromar Outlet Mall, Gulf Coast Town Center and Coconut Point Mall, as well as to the sugar white sand beaches along the Gulf of Mexico.
For more information about current homes for sale in Renaissance, we invite you to contact us.