Park Shore

Park Shore View All Park Shore Listings
  • Amenities:
  • On the Bay
  • Beach
  • Courtyards
  • Waterfront Dining

PARK SHORE

Park ShoreDiscover Park Shore beachfront condos for sale Naples FL or Park Shore estate homes for sale Naples FL. Park Shore is a beautiful, upscale, beach-and-bay community in Naples, Florida, offering white, sandy beaches, fine dining and shopping at the upscale Village on Venetian Bay, and so much more. Easy drive to downtown Naples. This community offers homes and condos between US 41 and the Gulf of Mexico. The history of this area began to develop in the 60s. High-rises, low-rises and single-family homes make up this luxurious area of Naples. Lush landscaping and views of the beach and bays make this area popular with retirees and families.

The Village on Venetian Bay is home to more than 50 top-tier shops, art galleries and waterfront restaurants. It has been heralded for its award-winning design, village-waterfront setting Park Shoreand eclectic mix of specialty retailers. A classic Mediterranean theme includes meandering terra-cotta walkways, quaint courtyards, Venetian-style facades and a relaxed bayside ambiance. Fine waterfront dining, fashionable boutiques and galleries provide the retail core of The Village.

Park Shore

Visit Park Shore’s La Mer

For more information on current homes for sale in Park Shore, we invite you to contact us.

Send a copy of this message to me
This site is protected by Google reCAPTCHA
Name:
Email:
Name:
Email:
Phone:
Name:
Email:
Phone:
Why create a free account ? Sign up for Free
We provide you